
I know it is a little early
to be
decking the halls
of my home
with Christmas,
but I just couldn't wait!

Our travel tree as we refer to our foyer Christmas tree, had a few additions this year. Whenever we travel with the kids or when Dan and I go away, we always bring home a Christmas ornament for this special tree. It's tradition...

Here's a close up of our family room Christmas tree which I take complete control over--a little Scrooge-like I know, but nevertheless I love doing it.

Now that I have two of our Christmas trees up and decorated, after Thanksgiving the girls will be in complete control of the basement Christmas tree. They will be able to adorn the tree with their own creations and may even decide to have a "theme" for their tree. I vote for a chocolate- themed tree myself. I'll guess we'll have to wait and see...
7 comments:
I remember mom letting us have control of the basement tree..oh and I may add the only one she let us touch...and we did shrinky dinks...am I dating myself...looks festive at the Snow home!
OK! You've inspired me! I've been debating wether or not to put my stuff up for way too long now! It's happening Sunday. Thanks! P.S. Your decorations are beautiful!
There's a basement tree?!
Love the decorations -- maybe you can help us after Thanksgiving -- just kidding! We are excited to see you next week!
They look so pretty! I only have one tree - maybe I should do another. I should have you decorate mine.
Ok, chocolate tree sounds like my kind of thing! Except I don't think it would last until Christmas. Actually--I KNOW it wouldn't last. Can't wait to see you guys!
Love the tree! We do the same of collecting an ornament on vacations. Have a great Thanksgiving and I will email you :)
Post a Comment