Get a grip, summer break is ending in a week Mom!
Seriously, where does the time go?It has been our simplest summer ever...
fewer lessons and structured activities...
even simpler family vacations.
We've stayed up way too late at night
but still managed to get up most mornings to go running.
The neighborhood has been alive at all hours of the night with kids playing night games.
The summer evenings have been spectacular and the scenery greener than ever.
I could go on and on about how perfect this summer has been...
but I will stop here.
I will "get a grip" and try not to dwell on the fact that this is our last real summer
before Emily enters the next stage of her life.
So goes my ode to summer.

2 comments:
It goes all too fast but well worth the sort time to ENJOY our dear families! Love you guys!
Enjoy the last days of summer! We'll be seeing you before too long when Kimberly starts!
Post a Comment