Sun Valley, Idaho.
Although I felt a little guilty for leaving the kids again,
this quick trip had been on the calendar for awhile.
I have to say, it was a much needed break for the two of us.
Even though you never really leave the kids completely
(or the bishop duties),
we crammed a lot of fun into our weekend.
This ladder of sorts was built into the mountainside which leads to
a viewing platform called Ketchum Overlook.
3 comments:
I'm so glad you got to go! What a peaceful spot, Nature always brings such peace! LOVE
Looks like fun but we sure missed you at the reunion! Heidi was there from Texas and we had a great time visiting with her and Kit. We will have to plan to get together, all of us, sometime soon!
Love Jill
You guys are so cute!!! Hope you enjoyed your weekend ♥ You are always doing things for others ☺
Post a Comment