Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Weekends

The past few weekends we've had a few more college kids around the house...
and I'm not sure what's come over me, but I've neglected to take pictures.

So, a picture of my college student.

First, my awesome nephew Chris has made time for me on Saturdays to go over Econ 110 with me. I would be lost without his help. He's an Econ Major who is really good at explaining concepts that are confusing and refreshing the quanitative side of things that my old mind has buried deep inside my brain. I owe him BIG!

Another weekend we decided to have all the college kids from both sides of the family and college friends from Atlanta over for Sunday dinner. It was so fun to listen to all their many interesting pursuits and experiences. We definitely need to do that more often.

Last, but certainly not least, we got to spend Sunday morning of General Conference with niece Tia and her boyfriend Brett from Arizona and Kimberly too. We know how little time and how many things they needed to squeeze into one weekend and so we were excited that we got to see them, if only for a few hours.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Thanks again for having Tia and Brett up for conference and brunch. They loved seeing the family, if only for a little while! You guys are great!