It's hard to believe we are in the full swing of another school year around here.
Emily is enjoying another week of nothing (which is well-deserved I might add).
Different this year is the fact that I am teaching half day!!
So far, so good :)
JUNIORS
Driving to school this year!
And last but NOT least, Julia is a 6th grader!
She walks every morning with a group of girls from the neighborhood.
The littlest one is even in my class!
The highlight of my day is when Julia walks into see me in the classroom. I'm so glad she has one more year at the elementary school!



1 comment:
Where is your first day of school picture, Ruth Ann? I want to see what Mrs. Snow wore on her first day of school! We are so proud of all of you and your girls are stylin' as usual!
Post a Comment