
Watch out world...
Emily is 18 today!It really and truly seems like yesterday that Emily was born right here in Provo, Utah.
We've bounced Emily around over the years....Southern California and Atlanta, Georgia.
But, her heart has always been in Utah.
Eighteen years ago Dan and I had no idea what bringing a new life into the world really meant. We only knew that we were excited beyond belief. Her birth was right out of a textbook (which I can only fully appreciate now). The magic of a baby being born and then the amazement which followed as we realized that we were entrusted with a piece of heaven... a brand new baby.
Flash forward and today Emily attended Relief Society with me... by the way... it was so cool to have her sitting next to me. I know I'm being sappy, but there is nothing more rewarding and wonderful than to see your sweet baby girl grow and progress and move forward into the world a confident, happy, and genuinely good person. She is still a slice of heaven in our home!
We love you Emily and happy birthday!!!
1 comment:
Ditto! We love you EMily, hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment